Early voting starts 11AM today at multiple locations across Broward.
Here’s some early voting BRAINTEASERS to occupy your time while lined up to vote:
1. How many judicial candidates got immunity in exchange for their testimony in a “criminal situation”?
2. How many judicial candidates worked for jailed ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein?
3. How many judicial candidates represent convicted politician Sylvia Poitier?
4. How many judicial candidates were silent on public corruption because they were too busy chasing people picking up fruit from their yard?
5. How many judicial candidates hired staffers who carried moneybags filled with $100,000 of the Chait’s money?
6. How many school board candidates have lobbyist family members that are also huge Obama fundraisers?
7. How many school board candidates have close ties to Broward Commissioner Stacy Ritter (D-Booby Trap) and her mega lobbyist hubby?
8. Which judicial candidate loves mangoes?
9. How many candidates are using consultant and salami sandwich doyenne Judy Stern?
10. If you’re so damn tired of the waste and corruption, why do you keep voting for the same damn people?